Thursday, July 9, 2026

Song change

I have decided to change my song for my alt indie music video as I felt my new song, 'bros' by Wolf Alice, had a better narrative and was more suitable for the brief, I also enjoy the narrative of these lyrics more. My initial idea for this song is a reflection on childhood friendships and 2000s/childhood nostalgia, the narrative is going to focus around 2 friends reflecting on their friendship after (reconnecting) spending time together.
Now I am using the dynamic of friendship I intend to use two people as my main talent this is likely to be Lyn, as she enjoys the alternative indie genre and is good at modelling and Ted as she also fit the alternative indie genre audience profile for this song and would be good at performing the friendship dynamic since they have known each other since childhood.









No comments:

Post a Comment